Monday, April 18, 2011

The Siamese Kitten: What to Expect

The development of an energetic kitty into an elegant Siamese cat...

I was a pretty cute kitteh, I'll admit. See for yourself. Other than that, I don't remember much of the life I had before my new people took me away from mama cat.

At eight weeks old, I weighed about a pound and a half and by ten weeks, I was up to two whole pounds. From then on, I started gaining about a pound a month. Don't worry, though - I stopped growing long before I hit adulthood. I keep a good eye on my figure.

I was an energetic little feline back then. Don't get me wrong! I was a little nervous in my new surroundings. It took a while to adjust to this new life, but now I practically run the place.

Although, after about a month, I wasn't so sure where my place was. See, my parents brought another creature into the mix. They called it a puppy - well, they have all kinds of names for her: honey, sweetie...Mila. I wasn't so fond.

Nearly a year later, I've gotten used to the little critter running around, although she is a bit of a nuisance at times. We are the epitome of that saying: "fighting like cats and dogs". I love her to pieces, and we do get along at times, but most of the time, she likes to play too rough.

One of our better days.


At more than a year old, I weigh somewhere between eight and ten pounds. I'm not positive, though, since my parents don't keep a scale around here. But I eat good quality food, and the vet says I'm perfectly healthy. So I'm chill about it. The life of the Siamese cat is pretty great.

Until next time.

Paws and kisses,
Loki

1 comment:

  1. Cute! What a fun blog! I'll have to check back every once in a while. It's been really hard for me to blog or keep up with others' blogs but fun to see one of yours! It's a good way to keep up with everyone....even cats! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...