Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A little background

Hey, it's me - Loki - just checkin' in. But of course, you knew that. As y'all know, I'm a beautiful, elegant Siamese. But, you knew that too, I'm sure.

Just in case, though, I'll clue you in to the great applehead Siamese cat. We usually have soft, gorgeous white hair that covers our delicate frame (which is perfectly proportioned, by the way), with a little bit of silver to mask our faces, paws and tails. Okay, well, we Blue Points have silver, anyway. Those silly Seal Points have more like, er, charcoal coloring.

We also love to talk. We are very social creatures, as I'm sure you've figured out. That, naturally, is why my blog is called "Siamese Social Time".

Well, I don't want to talk your ear off too early on, so I'll let you go about your business. But be sure to check in when you can. You can even subscribe to me - check out the column on the right side of my blog.

Paws and kisses,
Loki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...