Monday, April 25, 2011

Exploring...

I was left home alone this weekend...again. The people were talking about an "Easter", or something. They took the dog along, as usual, and left me alone with a pile of toys and enough food to last for several days.

I can always tell when they are about to leave me. They pack a bunch of bags, and I try to hide in the suitcase, but they always find me. They get the pink carrier out and put all the dog's things into a bag. I try to hide in there, too, but it never works out.

Oh, well. We Siamese cats can take care of ourselves. And we don't much enjoy traveling, anyway.

They left, and I waited for a while for them to come back, but they didn't, and night came. So, I slept and played with the toys, ate a little, and they still didn't come back.

I was soooo bored...

Hah! Can't get me now...
So I decided to explore. I found this neat place that I can get to by hopping onto the counters, then onto the fridge. From there, it's a piece of cake.

Mom and Dad were none too impressed when they finally came home. They yelled at me to get down, but they can't reach me up here. Don't worry - I can get down when I'm ready.

This morning, I wanted to take a quick snooze up there, but they saw me just as I was leaping up. I tried to hurry, but in the process, my paws slipped and there I was...dangling from the fridge, caught like a deer in headlights. Humiliated, I slunk away and hid in a box until they forgot about the whole incident.

I think I'll wait until they are both gone to try that again....

Paws and kisses,
Loki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...